16.12.09

Ghosts in the grave yard.


1. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
2. Sea Green, See Blue - Jaymay
3. Raincoat Song - The Decemberists
4. Mr. Tambourine Man - Bob Dylan
5. Easter Parade (demo) - Emmy The Great
6. Furr - Blitzen Trapper
7. Cry Baby Cry - The Beatles
8. I Sing I Swim - Seabear
9. I Painted Your House - Oh No Oh My
10. Between Two Lungs (demo) - Florence + the Machine
12. Do You Love Me? - Eef Barzelay
13. Julia - The Beatles
14. Owl Waltz - Seabear
15. Forever - The Beach Boys
16. After Hours - The Velvet Underground
17. Big City - Antsy Pants
18. We're Going To Be Friends - The White Stripes
19. Dream a Little Dream of Me - Zooey Deschanel
20. Color Confused - Jaymay
21. Oh! My Mama - Alela Diane*
22. The Sound of Silence (The Graduate Reprise) - Simon & Garfunkel
23. Yesterday - The Beatles


Playlist by Anna.
from the blog Ghosts in the Graveyard.



1 comment:

  1. Almost famous is seriously my favorite movie ever!! And that playlist is perfection!x

    ReplyDelete